If you are curious about the magic of custom designed jewelry you are obviously not just a “run of the mill” type of person.
You want a piece of jewelry created that stands out from the others. Good news! You are in the right place.
The other good news is you don’t have to break the bank. We can work with you on a variety of price points.
Here are the steps.
- Call us or fill out our online contact form and we will get back to you
- We will set up an appointment to discuss your needs and wants as well as price and budget – no pressure, seriously.
- If you are interested after we talk we can start to work on the design approval.
- A wax model is carved by us and approved by you.
- The model is then cast in the metal that was discussed. – Gold, platinum, palladium or silver.
- This is it! The stones are set and you are smiling ear to ear as you walk out the door.
What types of jewelry do we make?
We specialize in in custom design for wedding and engagement rings. We also remount older or existing stones in new mountings. We can design pendants, earrings, right hand rings, just because you want it jewelry, and if you want to have some real fun Liz will make you a crown or tiara. The short answer, we’ve made just about anything that can be worn.
What is custom designed jewelry?
Custom designed jewelry is jewelry that is designed for you and with you in mind. Custom designers will ask you what type of jewelry you like and add elements of your favorite designs and incorporate them into your finished jewelry.
Custom designed jewelry is not ordered out of a catalog or mass produced.
Where do you find a custom jeweler?
There are a many jewelers that call themselves custom design jewelers which can be confusing when you first start looking. In truth many jewelers do not make their own jewelry. The large majority of jewelers order jewelry pieces from large suppliers, hence you will often see very similar designs. The jewelry industry will dictate what is fashionable for a season so you’ll see similar designs in every big box jewelry store. These designs are manufactured and are ordered from the same places.
So, where do you find a jeweler that does custom design? It takes a little digging and we alway tell people to ask these questions.
- Do you make your jewelry in house?
- Do you set your own stones? If the answer is yes, ask to see a piece they have worked on.
- Can you make something similar to this design or incorporate your elements into a new jewelry piece?
- Are you a goldsmith or do you have a goldsmith on staff?
- Do you send out your custom design to a second party?
These questions will help to determine whether they are qualified to make your piece. If they aren’t answering yes to these questions they are probably not qualified.
We work with you to make jewelry to your specifications. The most important thing is that your design elements and your story are tied to the jewelry.